Emerging Business Seminar (Phoenix) – How To Prepare Your Business for 2015
Running and growing a business is always a challenge. In today’s market, that challenge has only intensified. Business owners have been forced to confront new issues and greater competitive pressures in an effort to weather the economic storm. How can businesses not only survive, but thrive, during these unprecedented economic times?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesSM, where partners Brian Burt, Damon Ashcraft, Bill Kastin and Pat Fowler will offer insight as to new laws, regulations and proposed legislation that may significantly impact your business in 2015.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include, among others:
- Raising capital with crowdfunding – what’s legal and what’s not (yet) since passage of the JOBS Act?
- Federal income tax – essential planning for the new year
- Patent strategies under the America Invests Act – what’s working and what’s not
- Internet domain names – the new gTLD program and its effects on emerging businesses
- Data protection and cyber security – critical business practices and regulatory requirements to follow in 2015
- A new year’s resolution for every business
To register for this complimentary seminar, please select this link.