EB News of the Week – 7/11/16
| 1 min read | Tagged: Bill Gurley, Digital Nomads, EB News, Entrepreneurship, Mini-IPOs, Reg A+, Shark Tank, Snapchat, Uber, Unicorns, Wild Friends'
Brian J. Burt Partner
* Few Small Businesses Take Advantage of Reg A+ Mini-IPOs [WallStreetJournal]
* Uber and Snapchat Are Making Bill Gurley’s Unicorn Fears Come True [Fortune]
* Four Years After Shark Tank, 23-Year-Old, Her Best Friend And Her Dad Build A $7M Nut Butter Company [Forbes]
* These Digital Nomads Share 10 Ways They Work Productively From Anywhere [FastCompany]
* 8 Entrepreneurship Lessons That Counter What You’ve Learned [Entrepreneur]