In an increasingly competitive marketplace, business owners are constantly looking for ways to secure an advantage; After the “Great Recession,” those owners want to grow profits without expanding their risk profile.
For many businesses, franchising can provide a very attractive way to accelerate growth and profitability with significantly less capital investment, overhead and risk. For entrepreneurs who are interested in launching a new company, but are concerned about the high failure rate associated with start-ups, becoming a franchisee is an option worth considering.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series™, where partners Brian J. Burt and Susan A. Grueneberg will discuss how to franchise.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include, among others:
- What is franchising and why has it become so popular?
- An overview of the franchise law/regulation minefield.
- Tips for preparing and establishing a franchise program.
- Expanding internationally – how, where and why?
- Reasons to consider being a franchisee.
- What are the hot issues in franchising in 2017?
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.