You always wanted to start your own company. One day you decided to make it happen. Years (and many personal sacrifices) later you have transformed your original idea into a successful business. After careful reflection, you have decided it’s now time to sell.
The obvious questions then follow. How does one go about selling a business? What can be done to maximize the sale price and secure the best terms? And who can help the owner navigate the challenging sale process?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partners Brian J. Burt and William A. Kastin will discuss preparing your company for sale.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Navigating the sale process
- Identifying prospective buyers
- Understanding the buyer’s perspective on value
- Creating competition among buyers to increase deal value
- Surviving due diligence
- Purchase price considerations and structures
- Understanding representations and warranties
- Indemnification considerations
- Non-competition covenants and other post-closing issues
- Creating and working with your deal team
- Strategies to increase your chances of closing the sale
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.