How many people do you know who built a dream business or career, but sacrificed their mind, body, and health to get what they wanted?
Given the desire for millions of us to build the business or career of our dreams, what is the cost of all the stress? And when work or life throws us into cycles of negative thinking, how do you find the resilience to bounce back and succeed again?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt’s guest speaker, Clifford Jones, will share his story and experience building the businesses of his dreams, where he went drastically wrong, and how his dreams and mistakes changed his life. Most importantly, you will learn the biggest and most costly mistakes Cliff made, and what it takes to bounce back and succeed.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
- Why most businesses and many humans fail.
- A blueprint for building the career or small businesses of your dreams.
- What to do if you lack clarity in business or life.
- How to identify and close the “vision gap.”
- How purpose powers resilience through thick and thin.
- How to align people with your strategy and plan.
- How to use your success in business to map your success in life.
- How to stay healthy and fit.
- How to make a bigger difference in the world.
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.