Emerging Business Seminar (Phoenix) (Virtual Edition) – How To Sell Your Business For Sale
Wednesday, August 12th | 8-9:30 AM
You’ve always wanted to start your own company. One day, you decided to make it happen. Years (and many personal sacrifices) later, you have transformed your original idea into a successful business. After careful reflection, you have decided it’s now time to sell.
The obvious questions then follow: How does one go about selling a business? What can be done to maximize the sale price and secure the best terms? And who can help the owner navigate the challenging sale process?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next virtual program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesTM, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss how to sell your business.
Topics for this complimentary program will include:
- Navigating the sale process
- Identifying prospective buyers
- Understanding the buyer’s perspective on value
- Creating competition among buyers to increase deal value
- Surviving due diligence
- Purchase price considerations and structures
- Understanding representations and warranties
- Indemnification considerations
- Non-competition covenants and other post-closing issues
- Creating and working with your deal team
- Strategies to increase your chances of closing the sale
Fore more information, and to register, click here.