You always wanted to run, but not start, your own business. Or perhaps you have an existing business, but are looking to accelerate your growth with a strategic acquisition.
How do you go about identifying and evaluating quality acquisition targets? What should your initial offer contain? How do you negotiate and then document the transaction both to protect your business interests and to reduce legal liability? What can you do to increase your chances of closing the deal?
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next virtual program in the Emerging Business Seminar Series, where partner Brian J. Burt will discuss purchasing a business.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- Defining your personal objectives
- Identifying acquisition targets
- Performing due diligence
- Selecting the transaction structure
- Understanding key tax considerations
- Negotiating the deal
- Drafting the transaction documents
- Creating and working with your deal team
For more information, and to RSVP, click here.