Healthcare is one of every business owner’s greatest challenges. The simple goal of providing quality, affordable care to employees has been historically met with ever changing insurance plans, an impenetrable regulatory and systemic bureaucracy, and, of course, rapidly escalating premiums. And, at least so far, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (i.e., Obamacare) has only magnified these problems and injected an unprecedented level of uncertainty into the system.
Rather than speculating about next year’s premium increase, the question, for many, has become whether continued provision of employer-sponsored healthcare will even be possible.
What if there was a way to reimagine the healthcare system? A unique approach that could not only radically reduce costs, but could also provide stability, employee choice, and outcome driven care. A way to turn your company’s healthcare benefits into a competitive advantage.
Snell & Wilmer invites you to the next program in the Emerging Business Seminar SeriesSM, where partner Brian J. Burt, and his guests, David Berg and Paul Johnson of Arrowhead Health Centers and Redirect Health will discuss how to reduce healthcare costs and, in turn, grow a company. Select this link to RSVP for this complimentary event.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
- How does our healthcare system actually work?
- Why that system ensures perpetually increasing costs?
- How can employers and employees work together to get healthy, reduce costs, and provide better care?
- How can companies with more than 20 employees make Obamacare virtually irrelevant?
- How can a company turn its healthcare program into a competitive advantage?