The summer edition of Snell & Wilmer’s Under Construction newsletter is out now! This issue addresses:
- Recovering Construction Costs For A Virus Outbreak – Shifting the Risk for Unforeseen Epidemic Costs Was Not Allowed;
- Delay and Disruption Claims in the Time of COVID-19;
- New Consensus Contract Template Offers Lean Practices to Enhance Design-Build Project Delivery;
- Post-COVID-19 Construction: How the Pandemic May Change the Design and Construction of Shared Spaces;
- In California, It’s Time to Revisit Your “Pay-When-Paid” Contract Clause;
- Clarifying the Standard for Severance Damages for Condemned Property in Utah; and
- Exceptions to the Enforceability of Limitation of Liability Clauses.
Click here to access the full newsletter.